- Can We Risk Microbes From Human Crashes - On Mars?
- If you have planetary protection policies at all, there must be a possibility of prohibiting humans landing, just as you would prohibit tourists, however wealthy and technically capable, from exploring Lake Vostock in a sub, or bathyscaphe.
- Bathyscaphe. Déjà quinze années de création
- Éric Mariette, directeur artistique du Bathyscaphe, a dévoilé une partie de la.. Éric Mariette, directeur artistique du Bathyscaphe, a dévoilé une partie de la programmation 2016.
- Putin on his bathyscaphe experience: 'Interesting, but home is better'
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has described as "interesting" his experience of submerging to more than 80 meters deep aboard a bathyscaphe as part of an expedition of the Russian Geographic Society, saying that he could have reached the same depth ...
- Hear the first haunting sounds captured from the 36K-foot pit of the Mariana
- The first and only time humans descended into the maw of Challenger Deep was in 1960, when Jacques Piccard and Navy Lt. Don Walsh reached the bottom of the trench in a U.S.
- Timeline of the Timeless Masterpiece: Rolex
- One of the most known and respected brands in the world of horology, Rolex SA is the largest single luxury watch brand, producing about 2,000 watches per day, with a brand value of USD 8.3 billion (As of May, 2015 – Forbes Magazine). Adorning the ...
Bathyscaphe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bathyscaphe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.