- Chief Lekunutu Mota laid to rest
- Hundreds of mourners gathered at Tsheseng village in QwaQwa for the funeral of the late Batlokoa Clan Chief Lekunutu Mota. He died a week ago in Johannesburg after a long illness. Various traditional leaders from Lesotho, Botswana and other provinces ...
- Culture at heart of event
- Mamasopha Mota, the queen of the Batlokoa tribe and the new Indoni champion, told Express it was important for young people to be taught about their culture that was why Indoni had been hosted. “They were here for a week and during this period we had ...
- Community comes first in tourism development
- "This has been demonstrated to greatest effect in the Witsieshoek Lodge in the Drakensberg area, in which the Batlokoa community of the Free State own a significant stake." Engelbrecht says the IDC is often approached by communities to fund projects in ...
Batlokoa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Batlokoa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmental processes
augustus pugin houses of parliament
air pollution contaminants
dream interpretation leak
italian grammar verbs i verbi
list of famous italians