- Vedic Sanskrit older than Avesta, Baudhayana mentions westward migrations from
- The Aryan question has been hanging for many decades without any definite conclusion, but with a lot of controversies and politics being played around it.
- India: the land of snake charmers and scientists!
- The Pythagoras' theorem was explained many years before Pythagoras by Baudhayana, commonly known as a Vedic priest. An architect and a mathematician, he was also credited for many other mathematical discoveries, i.e.
- India may have proved Pythagoras Theorem before Greece
- The writing of history is a social process where evidence is gathered and then considered judgements made. There is no dispute amongst historians of science that Baudhayana in around 800 BC in his Shulba Sutra, nearly three centuries before Pythagoras, ...
- Rigvedic people originally lived east of Saraswati, later expanded westwards
- The Aryan question continues to remain highly controversial and multidimensional in nature. In order to unravel the nitty-gritty of the issue, NewsGram interviewed various scholars who have researched various aspects of the issue in depth.
- India Has to Be its Own Cultural Ambassador, But it Has to Be Scientific About
- On the other hand, there is a concrete source in India – namely, Baudhayana's Sulba Sutra – that is before Pythagoras, and that has the Pythagorean theorem stated absolutely clearly. And, that goes back to around 800 BCE. The Pythagorean theorem is ...
Baudhayana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baudhayana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesayahuasca legal status
meaning of dreams about down
public domain trade secret
herons formula history