A selection of articles related to bayesian statistics.
Original articles from our library related to the Bayesian Statistics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bayesian Statistics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Bayesian Statistics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bayesian Statistics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bayesian and Nonlinear Approaches to Statistics
- The analogy between Bayesian statistics and nonlinear differential equations breaks down though. Nonlinear equations are intrinsically more interesting than linear ones. But it's no longer remarkable to solve a nonlinear differential equation numerically.
- 250-year-old research methodology helps solve 21st Century population questions
- Researchers from the ESRC Centre for Population Change at the University of Southampton and Statistics New Zealand have published an article in the Routledge journal Population Studies arguing that Bayesian methodology, a statistical tool introduced by ...
- Statisticians Found One Thing They Can Agree On: It's Time To Stop Misusing P
- So it's no surprise that when the American Statistical Association gathered 26 experts to develop a consensus statement on statistical significance and p-values, the discussion quickly became heated.
- The American Statistics Association Warnings On P-Values
- I will skip the discussion on the merits and problems of Frequentist and Bayesian practice here, as the focus is the former, with the ubiquitous appearance of p-values to size up the significance of observed effects as compared with a given hypothesis.
- Donald Trump quickly recants new stance on immigrant guest-workers
- So I decided to switch careers to data science, to utilize my statistics, programming and analytical thinking skills that I developed while pursuing PhD. I applied to some big companies (Google, IBM, Amazon, etc) and got calls ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.