- Scientists embark on giant panda research
- In a similar way to domestic dogs and cats, giant pandas can be affected by a panda-specific parasitic roundworm called Baylisascaris schroederi.
- Raccoon roundworm: Pyrantel pamoate/marshmallow mix shows promise in reducing
- Baylisascaris procyonis is a roundworm found in the small intestines of raccoons. They excrete the eggs of this parasite in their feces. The eggs can survive in the environment for years under favorable conditions.
- Study: Baylisascaris Infection Rates in Mice Vary with Deforestation
- Journal of Parasitology – Any parasite that can spread from wild animals to people is a concern.
- Adorable Kinkajou Terrorizes 99-Year-Old Woman in Most Adorable Way
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that pet kinkajous can also carry a roundworm known as Baylisascaris procyonis .
- Sandboxes Are Disgusting! Are You Sure You Want Your Kids Playing in Them?
- Sandbox Kid Parasites. A 2008 study on germs found that sandboxes harbored nearly 2,000 times more bacteria, yeast, and mold per square inch than the door handles of public restrooms. Photo by Pavel L Photo and Video/Shutterstock.
Baylisascaris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baylisascaris books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrosa parks notes
the arcade fire singles amp eps
doctrine of emanation
john 15 analysis