- Bazilio Olara-Okello (1929 – 9 January 1990) was a Ugandan military officer and one of the commanders of the Uganda National Liberation Army (UNLA) that ...
- Uganda: The Pearl of Africa Is Stable, but Museveni's Legacy Lies in Tatters
- Bazilio was head of state for a few days before Tito took over in a palace coup. This was the man Museveni ran out of Kampala in January 1986 after the farce that was the Nairobi Accord of November 1985 between Museveni and Okello. Ever since, it has ...
- Lt. Gen. Bazilio Okello laid to rest at his home
- Bazilio Olara Okello, a former Uganda National Liberation Army (UNLA) commander, was laid to rest with full military honours at his ancestral home in Melec-Poyamo, Madi Opei sub-county in Lamwo district, 25 years after he died in exile in Khartoum, Sudan.
- Ex-Army Chief, Bazilio Okello's remains flown in from Khartoum
- The remains of Bazilio Olara-Okello have been returned to Uganda from Khartoum, Sudan where he was buried when he died in January 1990. Okello, who was a Lt. General at the time of his death, was one of the commanders of Uganda National Liberation ...
- Gen. Bazilio Okello's remains to be returned home
- Bazilio returned at the dawn of Uganda's independence October 9, 1962. He rose through several army ranks over time after independence and on 27 July 1985, he commanded an army brigade of the UNLA and staged a coup d'état against Milton Obote's ...
- Bazilio Okello to be reburied in Uganda
- The remains of Lt. Gen. Bazilio Olara-Okello will soon be returned from Khartoum in Sudan for reburial at his ancestral home in Madi Opei, Lamwo district, his family has disclosed.
Bazilio Okello is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bazilio Okello books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bazilio Okello Topics
sea daisy characteristics
out-of-body experiences dictionary
fascism mussolinis influences