A selection of articles related to beach.
Original articles from our library related to the Beach. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beach.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Charge of the God
- Listen to the words of the God, who is son, brother, lover and consort of the Lady: I am the fleet deer in the forest, I am the beach which receives the waves. I am the sun which warms the earth. I am the Lord of the Spiral Dance of Life, Death and Rebirth,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Happiness is a decision
- Happiness is transpersonal divine joy and fulfillment in creating and connecting. It is the outbursting purity of the Universe. In happiness one is opening up to the fullest for life, her gifts, possibilities and challenges. This implies that happiness is not...
Mind >> Meditation
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Element Meditation
- Sit quietly in your sacred space, or in any space that is peaceful and you are free of any doubts and fears. Breath in, then out several times and release all the tension in your body. Place your hands in your lap, with palms up and open, as if you are...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Beach is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beach books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Beach Soccer Laws of the Game
- 100 YEARS FIFA 1904 - 2004. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 2008.
- Long Beach Branch Timetable
- Effective May 16 - September 11, 2011. Long Beach. Branch Timetable.
- Broad Beach Public Easement Mao (Malibu, California)
- STAIR WAY TO BEACH: A pub lic stair way leads to the beach at 31344 Broad Beach Rd.; open sun rise to sun set.
- Beach Activities and Fees
- Coast Guard Beach/Little Creek Shuttle, Eastham: Parking area occasionally fills Beach access via Little Creek Shuttle and parking area, a half mile away.
Suggested News Resources
- Local beaches take a beating
- By David Quick While the Lowcountry breathed a collective sigh of relief as Hurricane Irene grazed the South Carolina coast, she still left her mark, most notably on the beaches of Charleston.
- Huntingon Beach, Japan to play for title
- The Little League teams from Huntington Beach and Billings, Mont., shared hopes of making it to the World Series when when they were in the same dorm in regional play.
- Teen dies in lake off Wilmette beach
- Emergency personnel began searching about 5:30 pm in the water off the beach near Sheridan Road and Michigan Avenue in the North Shore suburb, and the search ended about 7 pm when the body was pulled from the water.
- Beach volleyball pros embrace revamped Manhattan Beach Open
- The Manhattan Beach Open, returning this year after a debacle last year, is a hit with players and even a previously critical local. Joaquin Acosta hits around the block of Kevin Wong during the Manhattan Beach Open on Saturday.
- Police Release More Detail in OIS
- The officer-involved shooting occurred about 8 pm Friday, at 10th Street and Long Beach Boulevard. The man who was shot died at the scene.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A beach is a geological landform along the shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake or river.
- MyrtleBeach.com - Official Guide to Myrtle Beach SC Hotels
- Start with us and end in Myrtle Beach, SC. Find great deals on hotels and attractions. Plan your Myrtle Beach vacation now!
- Black's Beach Bares
- All about this clothing optional beach in San Diego, California.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.