A selection of articles related to beach.
Original articles from our library related to the Beach. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beach.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Doorway Meditation
- TO begin, find a quiet place. Away from the phone, TV, kids, what have you. Someplace you feel comfortable and away from distractions. This could be the backyard, the beach, the bathroom, or our own special room set aside, anywhere that you can concentrate on...
Mind >> Meditation
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Beach is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beach books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Beach Soccer Laws of the Game
- 100 YEARS FIFA 1904 - 2004. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 2008.
- Long Beach Branch Timetable
- Effective May 16 - September 11, 2011. Long Beach. Branch Timetable.
- Broad Beach Public Easement Mao (Malibu, California)
- STAIR WAY TO BEACH: A pub lic stair way leads to the beach at 31344 Broad Beach Rd.; open sun rise to sun set.
- Beach Activities and Fees
- Coast Guard Beach/Little Creek Shuttle, Eastham: Parking area occasionally fills Beach access via Little Creek Shuttle and parking area, a half mile away.
Suggested News Resources
- Local beaches take a beating
- By David Quick While the Lowcountry breathed a collective sigh of relief as Hurricane Irene grazed the South Carolina coast, she still left her mark, most notably on the beaches of Charleston.
- Huntingon Beach, Japan to play for title
- The Little League teams from Huntington Beach and Billings, Mont., shared hopes of making it to the World Series when when they were in the same dorm in regional play.
- Teen dies in lake off Wilmette beach
- Emergency personnel began searching about 5:30 pm in the water off the beach near Sheridan Road and Michigan Avenue in the North Shore suburb, and the search ended about 7 pm when the body was pulled from the water.
- Beach volleyball pros embrace revamped Manhattan Beach Open
- The Manhattan Beach Open, returning this year after a debacle last year, is a hit with players and even a previously critical local. Joaquin Acosta hits around the block of Kevin Wong during the Manhattan Beach Open on Saturday.
- Police Release More Detail in OIS
- The officer-involved shooting occurred about 8 pm Friday, at 10th Street and Long Beach Boulevard. The man who was shot died at the scene.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A beach is a geological landform along the shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake or river.
- MyrtleBeach.com - Official Guide to Myrtle Beach SC Hotels
- Start with us and end in Myrtle Beach, SC. Find great deals on hotels and attractions. Plan your Myrtle Beach vacation now!
- Black's Beach Bares
- All about this clothing optional beach in San Diego, California.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.