A selection of articles related to beads.
Original articles from our library related to the Beads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beads.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Long ago when the world was young, an old Lakota spiritual leader was on a high mountain and had a vision. In his vision, Iktomi, the great trickster and teacher of wisdom, appeared in the form of a spider. Iktomi spoke to him in a sacred language. As he...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Beads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beads books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Shipwreck Beads Minimum Order Still Only $25.00
- Shipwreck Beads. 8560 Commerce Place Dr NE. Lacey, WA 98516-1327 www.
- Eng. Note Ferrite Beads
- ILB, ILBB Ferrite Beads. Electro-Magnetic Interference and Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMI/EMC). David B.
- Bio-Beads® S-X Beads Gel Permeation Chromatography
- Bio-Beads S-X beads are a series of porous crosslinked polystyrene polymers Beads S-X series have exclusion limits from 400 to 14000 daltons.
- Beads of Cour%ge®
- Beads of Cour%ge®. 5k and Family Fun un! Sept.
Suggested News Resources
- Beads of Courage
- Three year old Lillian Kulungian plays with her beads of courage with her sisters and brother. Her mother, Christal says, "She was one of the first kids diagnosed in Alabama with the genetic disease.
- Every Story Has a Bead
- With over 500 Trollbeads to choose from, there is a bead for every personality and every story. Recently released from Trollbeads are the US World Tour beads, a nod to iconic America.
- Beads & Boos: A dedication worth attending at LSU-Alexandria
- BEADS: To today's scheduled dedication of the new Multipurpose Academic Center at Louisiana State University at Alexandria. The public is invited to attend the ceremony at 11:30 am on the quad near the building. Gov.
- Bauble maker charms way into college jewelry market
- Dave Schowalter Jr. designs and cuts prototypes for the collegiate beads all designed on the computer Wednesday at the Miner's Den store in Royal Oak. Collegiate Bead makes the small sterling-silver baubles.
- Collegiate Beads Let You Show Off Your School Spirit in Style
- The product is called Collegiate Beads. "They represent colleges and sororities across the country," said David Schowalter. "We've got 25 Pan-Hellenic sororities and we've got 114 major, mid-major and small colleges.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wholesale Beads and Jewelry Making Supplies - Fire Mountain
- America's favorite beads and beading supplies since 1973. Largest selection of beads and jewelry making supplies at wholesale prices.
- Beads, Beading & Jewelry Making Supplies - Auntie's Beads
- Buy Beads, Jewelry Making Supplies & beading tools for your beaded jewelry designs.
- Beads at Artbeads.com
- Discover Artbeads.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.