A selection of articles related to beads.
Original articles from our library related to the Beads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beads.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Long ago when the world was young, an old Lakota spiritual leader was on a high mountain and had a vision. In his vision, Iktomi, the great trickster and teacher of wisdom, appeared in the form of a spider. Iktomi spoke to him in a sacred language. As he...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Beads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Women's group makes prayer beads to give hope
- FORT PAYNE, Ala. (AP) — The prayer beads project started when Connie Phillips saw an advertisement and got an idea. Now the United Methodist Women — Mary Hannah Circle at St.
- Braids, Beads & Threads: Stylish Natural Hair Inspiration by Dionne Smith | Part 1
- In this two-part post, hairstylist Dionne Smith shows us some gorgeous ways she styles natural hair. image2. I was inspired to show of the beauty of natural hair working across different textures, showing the versatility of curl manipulation.
- Studying trade history through beads
- Dr. Elizabeth Moore, Virginia Museum of Natural History Curator of Archaeology, holds a tube which keeps safe and holds identification for a tiny glass trade bead.
- Paying Respect to the Bead!
- Pearl beads – These beads are actual pearls with holes drilled into them. These can be very expensive since original pearls are a rare item.
- Beads Found in 3400-year-old Nordic Graves Were Made by King Tut's Glassmaker
- Stunning glass beads found in Danish Bronze Age burials dating to 3400 years ago turn out to have come from ancient Egypt – in fact, from the workshop that made the blue beads buried with the famous boy-king Tutankhamun. The discovery proves that ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschariot burial
weather of mumbai august