- Belcoo's Sharon McGrath among winners at Gradaim an Uachtaráin
- Sean McGourty (St Gall's Belfast), Bernie O'Reilly (Cavan) and Paddy Beag Gillespie (Naomh Columba, Donegal) were among those who received honours. McGrath's award citation said she was "an inspirational figure in the club and in the community.
- Galway multi-family investment guiding €2.7m
- Ample communal car parking is provided directly outside the apartments on-site.
- What's On: a weekly selection of events around Ireland
- Dunamaise Arts Centre, Church Street, Portlaoise: Amhrán na Mara – le céiliúradh a dhéanamh ar Sheachtain na Gaeilge, beidh drama ar siúl again faoi scéal Ben agus Saoirse, a dheirfiúr beag, agus an turas iontach a bhí acu (Fri 11th, 11am, 13, teacher ...
- Fizzypop Hawk fancied to swoop for graded gold
- Rees's Close The Book has not been getting home since returning from a lay-off but all but did last week and he may strip fit enough to reverse form with Tyrap Beag in the closing A3 at 9.56.
- Multi-property investment opportunity in Doughiska
- Inse Beag comprises a modern development of 32 apartments in total, 30 of which are included in the subject investment sale. The apartments are laid out in three detached blocks on a site extending to approximately 0.47ha (1.
Beag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beag books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.