A selection of articles related to beaker folk.
Original articles from our library related to the Beaker Folk. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beaker Folk.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Beaker Folk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beaker Folk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stephanie Summers calls on numerous disciplines to make her dazzling collages
- She shows me a page printed with images and step-by-step instructions that, out of context, take on a nonsensical quality; pictured are a salamander, a beaker, and some conspicuous white powder.
- The Market for Americana in New York City
- There were some high prices and real bargains; the finest furniture, folk art, and ceramics performed well, but many lots brought less than they brought five, ten, 20, and even 30 years ago.
- Snow settles at De Grey Rooms from tomorrow to March 5 for children's show by
- Emma has an impressive track record: for television she wrote episodes of Tracy Beaker Returns and The Dumping Ground and co-created and wrote the CBBC series Eve; for the stage, she adapted Jacqueline Wilson's Hetty Feather for the West End.
- Making of Europe unlocked by DNA
- The origins of the "Beaker folk" are the subject of much debate. Despite having been excavated from the Mittelelbe Saale region of Germany, the Beaker individuals in this study showed close genetic similarities with people from modern Spain and Portugal.
- The Sad Truth About Seltzer
- Olga Khazan (@olgakhazan) January 26, 2016. Immediately, the pings from fellow journalists (and media-adjacent folk) came pouring in, all saying something along the lines of, “Can you actually let me know what you find out? I'm addicted to that stuff.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Beaker Folk Topics
Related searchesastronomical phenomena
jupiter physical characteristics
flying spaghetti monster beliefs
stereotypical jewish mother
croquet food history