A selection of articles related to bearberry.
Original articles from our library related to the Bearberry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bearberry.
- Uva Ursa: Correspondences
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi Poison Folk Names: Arberry, Bearberry, Bear's Grape, Kinnikinnick, Mealberry, Mountain Box, Mountain Cranberry, Red Bearberry, Sagackhomi, Sandberry Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Psychic Workings...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary U
Bearberry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bearberry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pamet Area Trail System
- Bearberry Hill. From this trail you can also access a .7 mile one-way trail to the Pamet Cranberry Bog.
- Plant Fact Sheet
- Bearberry serves a dual role on sandy soils, as both a beautification plant as well evergreen character are what make bearberry a very popular ground cover.
- BEARBERRY EXTRACT By 77-52-1 CHARACTERISTICS: Spray
- BEARBERRY EXTRACT. Code No. SCN No.
- UVA URSI(BEARBERRY) PRODUCT LIST
- UVA URSI(BEARBERRY) PRODUCT LIST. FOR: UVA URSI (Arctostaphylos uva- ursi). PRODUCT ID.
- SE-HPLC Separation of Myosin Complex with Tannins of Bearberry
- of Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L. Sprengel) Leaves. – A Short Report Myosin was precipitated from the solution with bearberry-leaf tannins at pH 5.
Suggested News Resources
- Retinol alternatives for recovering skin
- A natural source of arbutin is bearberry, which can be found in John Masters Organics' mist and in La Vie Celeste's glycolic mask and moisturizer.
- Move Over Argan, Meet the 10 Next Big Ingredients in Beauty
- Bearberry – This plant has a long history in folk medicine in both North America and Eurasia, treating sores, back pain and UTIs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bearberry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bearberries are three species of dwarf shrubs in the genus Arctostaphylos.
- Bearberry - Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi - Growing Bearberry
- Bearberry is a small evergreen shrub often used as a groundcover.
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi 'Massachusetts' Common Bearberry from
- Common Bearberry is an evergreen groundcover that is suited to sandy or other well-drained soils with acidic pH.
- Bearberry - Arctostaphylos uva-ursi
- Dec 2, 2000 Bearberry is a low growing evergreen. It has a stem that rises 2-8" off the ground and is covered in a thick bark and fine silky hairs.
- Bearberry, Arctostaphylos uva-ursi.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.