A selection of articles related to bearberry.
Original articles from our library related to the Bearberry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bearberry.
- Uva Ursa: Correspondences
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi Poison Folk Names: Arberry, Bearberry, Bear's Grape, Kinnikinnick, Mealberry, Mountain Box, Mountain Cranberry, Red Bearberry, Sagackhomi, Sandberry Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Psychic Workings...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary U
Bearberry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bearberry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pamet Area Trail System
- Bearberry Hill. From this trail you can also access a .7 mile one-way trail to the Pamet Cranberry Bog.
- Plant Fact Sheet
- Bearberry serves a dual role on sandy soils, as both a beautification plant as well evergreen character are what make bearberry a very popular ground cover.
- BEARBERRY EXTRACT By 77-52-1 CHARACTERISTICS: Spray
- BEARBERRY EXTRACT. Code No. SCN No.
- UVA URSI(BEARBERRY) PRODUCT LIST
- UVA URSI(BEARBERRY) PRODUCT LIST. FOR: UVA URSI (Arctostaphylos uva- ursi). PRODUCT ID.
- SE-HPLC Separation of Myosin Complex with Tannins of Bearberry
- of Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L. Sprengel) Leaves. – A Short Report Myosin was precipitated from the solution with bearberry-leaf tannins at pH 5.
Suggested News Resources
- Retinol alternatives for recovering skin
- A natural source of arbutin is bearberry, which can be found in John Masters Organics' mist and in La Vie Celeste's glycolic mask and moisturizer.
- Move Over Argan, Meet the 10 Next Big Ingredients in Beauty
- Bearberry – This plant has a long history in folk medicine in both North America and Eurasia, treating sores, back pain and UTIs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bearberry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bearberries are three species of dwarf shrubs in the genus Arctostaphylos.
- Bearberry - Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi - Growing Bearberry
- Bearberry is a small evergreen shrub often used as a groundcover.
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi 'Massachusetts' Common Bearberry from
- Common Bearberry is an evergreen groundcover that is suited to sandy or other well-drained soils with acidic pH.
- Bearberry - Arctostaphylos uva-ursi
- Dec 2, 2000 Bearberry is a low growing evergreen. It has a stem that rises 2-8" off the ground and is covered in a thick bark and fine silky hairs.
- Bearberry, Arctostaphylos uva-ursi.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbattle of kliszow
hobo definition and origin
lopez quezon history
qemu advantages of qemu
telephone game other names