A selection of articles related to beard.
Original articles from our library related to the Beard. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beard.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Beard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beard books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- James Beard 2016 Finalists Announced: Miami Out of Running
- Back in February 2016, Bradley Kilgore showed the most promise to take a Beard back to the Sunshine State. The chef was named a semifinalist in the Rising Star Chef of the Year category and his Wynwood restaurant, Alter, was a semifinalist in the Best ...
- Beard transforms Little Rock basketball one win at a time
- He replaced the Trojans' all-time winningest coach, Steve Shields, with a little-known Division II coach from Angelo State, Chris Beard. It's safe to say the gamble paid off.
- LA is Dead Last in The Country in James Beard Nominations Per Capita
- In recent years that has started to abate, as national magazines and roving critics call L.A. the best dining city in America.
- Expert Explains Why A Beard Is Technically Pubic Hair On Your Face
- The follicles of beard hair are composed similarly to the hair on a man's groin and armpits, according to Dr. Bobby Buka, founder of Greenwich Village Dermatology and section chief at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. "The concentration of sebaceous ...
- Japan tube drivers seek damages after bonuses trimmed in beard row
- “Growing a beard is an individual freedom, just like choosing clothes or hairstyles,” the suit says, according to the Kyodo News. “The city's grooming standards violate this freedom, which is guaranteed by the constitution.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesibanag language samples
open circulatory system
clindamycin mechanism of action
hu san niang
nelson mandela trivia
east godavari early hindu kingdoms