A selection of articles related to beard.
Original articles from our library related to the Beard. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beard.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- (Hair) East Slavonic. God of cattle, and one of the eight primary deities. Later he also became known as a God of wealth. He was a patron of the people, as opposed to Perun's association with the Prince and his troops. During the harvest, peasants sacrificed...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Beard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beard books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 James Beard Foundation awards winners
- 2011 James Beard Foundation Book awards. Presented by Green & black's® OrGanic chOcOlate. CookBook Hall oF Fame.
- The James Beard Foundation Scholarship Program
- The James Beard Foundation. Scholarship Program. Program Guidelines.
- Jan 26, 2011 KENNETH H. BEARD and SUSAN W. BEARD,.
- Download - Kalamullah
- two jaws). Thus, a beard is defined as the hair that grows on the cheeks and Growing the beard is wajib (mandatory) for all males who are capable of doing so .
Suggested News Resources
- FBI arrests Tulsa man in 'fake beard' bank robberies
- several of which were done wearing a fake beard, according to official reports. FBI agents arrested Jason Andrew Day, 39, at his home in the 1400 block of East 38th Street on Friday evening, jail records show.
- Jessica Beard reaches 400-meter semis at World Track and Field
- By Tim Warsinskey, The Plain Dealer View full sizeKevin Frayer, Associated PressEuclid's Jessica Beard (second from left) earned a spot in Sunday's 400-meter semifinals at the World Track and Field Championships in Daegu, South Korea.
- Betty Beard
- Betty Jean Daniels Beard, 79, of 808 N. Congress St., died Friday, Aug.
- Q&A with Georgia State center Ben Jacoby
- Jacoby, starting center for the Panthers, is growing a beard. It's not manicured; it's a giant mesh of fuzz growing out of his cheeks and chin. While not pretty, it's fun, kind of like the Panthers last year during their inaugural season.
- Fear Giants says 'The Beard'; reliever believes team can catch D-Backs
- The 'Beard' likes the Giants chances despite the World Champion's recent slide. “We're going to be tough just like we were last year,” Wilson said. “We know what' it takes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A beard is the collection of hair that grows on the chin, cheeks and neck, but not the upper lip, of human beings.
- Urban Dictionary: beard
- Any opposite sex escort taken to an event in an effort to give a homosexaul person the apperance of being out on a date with a person of the opposi...
- World Beard and Moustache Championships™ - The Official Site
- The official home of the World Beard and Moustache Championships and other international facial hair competitions.
- The Quest For Every Beard Type | Jon Dyer's Blog
- A decade long beard quest to grow every beard style from the chart of facial hair types.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.