A selection of articles related to beautiful hymns.
Original articles from our library related to the Beautiful Hymns. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beautiful Hymns.
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Beautiful Hymns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beautiful Hymns books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Community calendar from March 10
- Mountain Road School is located at 4565 County Route 9 in New Lebanon/East Nassau, and is ensconced in the lovingly-restored 1788 Hand House, situated on 20 acres of beautiful fields, woods, and streams.
- Sevier County Spotlight
- FOXville 43 will is bringing you the BEST local businesses that Sevier County has to offer! Through a week-long series of spotlights, 10 News at 10 on FOXville 43 will be focusing on the community, its unique charm and vibrant business culture.
- Soundstreams Music presents a stunning evening of intense, powerful music
- Yet it is a tribute to MacMillan's skill that all this pain is rendered as beauty, with an artfulness that is full of proportion and balance, as well as drama and high emotion. A masterpiece, pure ...
- Church News for the week of March 10
- Beautiful music was performed by Lauren Wyatt, as she sang her own song, “Beautiful Mystery.” We are so blessed .... Sunday morning, the congregation sang the hymns of, “Sweetest Name I Know,” “I Shall Not Be Moved” and “Just Over in the Glory Land.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.