A selection of articles related to beds.
Original articles from our library related to the Beds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beds.
- Hippopotamus goddess, protector of women during childbirth, since Archaic times shown standing upright with human arms and legs, a wig of straight hair and a crocodile's back and tail. She carried a torch, a sa (a sign of magical protection) attribute, and...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it, at the apostles' feet. 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Beds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coleman: No shortfall of beds for patients
- The Government says Christchurch's $445 million acute services building will not be short of patient beds, despite claims budget constraints will cause a shortfall.
- Cedarbrook needs more beds before 2030, says Muller
- If they over-build, taxpayers will be paying for many empty beds. County Executive Thomas Muller presented his own assessment of how many beds the county's Cedarbrook nursing home will need during a meeting of the commissioners' Cedarbrook ...
- Kansas minors could be barred from using tanning beds
- Kathy Wolf Moore, a Democrat from Kansas City and supporter of the bill, says those who use tanning beds are 59 percent more likely to develop melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer. But Republican Rep. Randy Powell, of Olathe, says the bill ...
- Councilman Michael Polensek outraged over Cleveland Clinic proposal to remove
- Cleveland city councilman Michael Polensek, front left, at a public hearing in March, 2013. Polensek expressed outrage Wednesday over a Cleveland Clinic proposal to move rehabilitation beds from Euclid Hospital to Beachwood. (Marvin Fong / The Plain ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.