A selection of articles related to bedsore classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Bedsore Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bedsore Classification.
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
Bedsore Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bedsore Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 5 Pressure Ulcer Classification
- Defloor and Schoonhooven describe the validation process for an educational tool using the EPUAP classification to grade photographs of pressure ulcers.
- Pressure Ulcers: A Critical Review of Definitions and Classifications
- PRESSURE ULCERS AND THEIR CLASSIFICATION of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.8 Further explanations or definitions are not given.
- Best Practice Statement: Care of the Older Person's Skin
- 10. Section 2b: Pressure ulcers — skin inspection. 11.
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Management of Pressure Sores
- Pressure Sore Classification. 11. 5.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bedsore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Surgical Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
- Jan 29, 2010 Several classification systems of pressure sores are available based on this level of injury.
- Pressure sores: classification and management.
- Pressure sores: classification and management. Shea JD.
- Bed Sore Information | eHow.com
- Stage 4: This is the most severe stage of bed sore classification.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.