Bee Kleptoparasitic Bees
A selection of articles related to bee kleptoparasitic bees.
Original articles from our library related to the Bee Kleptoparasitic Bees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bee Kleptoparasitic Bees.
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Enochian Hexagram Banishing Ritual
- THE ENOCHIAN HEXAGRAM BANISHING RITUAL: Stand facing North with feet together, left hand at your side and right arm extended and centered with Fire Wand, thumd wand or crystal* upright in front of you. Face the East. Trace a banishing Air Hexagram (yellow),...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Balm, Lemon: Correspondences
- Melissa officinalis Folk Names: Bee Balm, Lemon Balsan, Melissa, Sweet Balm, Sweet Melissa Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Powers: Love, Success, Healing Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Bee Kleptoparasitic Bees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bee Kleptoparasitic Bees books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Everything you need to know about red mason bees
- By then, worried about the decline in bees and other pollinators, he had already acquired red mason bees from The Oxford Bee Company after it got into financial difficulties. In 2012 ...
- Wasp masters turn enslaved spiders into zombies to build their nests
- Some solitary wasps are kleptoparasites – parasites through stealing – like the cuckoo or jewel wasps. These beautiful wasps lay their eggs in the nests of other wasps or bees.
- HumBug: Solitary Wasps
- Working in my garden, I noticed a small blue black wasp flicking its shiny wings as it dashed across the dirt, searching here and there. I can hazard a guess as to what it was looking for: a spider.
- Goat willow: start your own bee orchestra
- A few years ago I was pottering in my mum's garden when I heard the low buzz of hundreds of bees.
- Will the UK's pollinator strategy be enough to stop bee decline?
- The government's strategy for protecting pollinating insects, including bees, fails to adequately address one of the major threats to their health say scientists, environmentalists and opposition politicians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.