- Home Grown Ranch in Wapato: Beefalo, family, hard work
- Feed the beefalo, three pigs and a dozen chickens twice a day. Check and replenish their water. Replace damaged sprinkler heads.
- Foodies keen on boutique beefalo meat
- Netherton Farm Beefalo owners Nadia and Blair Wisely are just starting to find their market after years of hard work. The Isla Bank couple have been breeding their cattle with a bison bull to create beefalo - a bison and cattle hybrid.
- Why not try BEEFALO?
- We've found that they optimizes and fit our regions many environmental weather challenges and extreme changes. The BEEFALO breed is not limited to only Angus. In the past we've also had Hereford and Charolais BEEFALO on our farm.
- Grand opening is Saturday for hockey-themed bar, expansion of Niskers
- The restaurant also sells curly fries, malts, soda drinks, sweet potato fries, turkey burgers, beefalo burgers, ice cream and other items. The grand opening is scheduled for 2 p.m.
- Park Service Weighs Shooting and Capture to Reduce Bison in the Grand Canyon
- Bison were introduced to the area in the early 1900s as part of a ranching operation to breed them with cattle, creating hybrids known as “beefalo” or “cattalo.
Beefalo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beefalo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.