A selection of articles related to beer.
Original articles from our library related to the Beer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beer.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Beer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Making your own beer and wine for National Homebrew Day
- Beer and wine making is easy, inexpensive, and fun. One Gallon Kits: Small footprint, These area a great way to experiment on a small scale, and they make great gifts to introduce someone to the great hobby of wine making and craft brewing.
- Beer Madness 2016: It's city vs. city in a craft-brewed battle of rivalries
- New York vs. Boston. Texas vs.
- North Shore town bans Bent Paddle beer over PolyMet fight
- A North Shore town banned the sale of certain beers at its municipal liquor store after nearly 70 companies took a stand against the PolyMet mining project.
- Brands to watch in CNBC's Battle of the Beer Labels
- We asked brewers and beer drinkers for the labels they loved in 2015. Allowing for one label per brewery, CNBC separated the breweries into to four regions of 16, (roughly, though not always, according to geography).
- Beer Garden: A real Irish beer for St. Patrick's Day
- St. Patrick's Day is Thursday. Time to hang up some cheap, tacky plastic pennant banners; throw on some green duds; overplay Dropkick Murphys — but only that one song everyone knows — and get roaring drunk.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
property insurance dictionary h
county fermanagh geography
serialism theory of serial music