A selection of articles related to bees.
Original articles from our library related to the Bees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bees.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Bees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bees books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bees sting 85-year-old man to death in South Texas
- RAYMONDVILLE, Texas -- An 85-year-old man has died after being stung about 200 times by a swarm of bees in South Texas. Willacy County authorities say Juvenito Gonzales was cutting grass in Raymondville on Tuesday afternoon when he was fatally ...
- Want to keep your pear tree healthy? Think about renting some bees
- Fortunately, a native bee is available that is an incredibly effective pollinator of fruiting trees. Orchard mason bees are little blue bees that seldom sting.
- Messier habits might save Vermont bees
- Unkempt corners of human enterprise, Grubinger added, serve as important nesting and foraging territory for flies, bees, butterflies and moths: the unsung heroes of horticulture. Yet the crowd had come here to discuss more than mere aesthetics.
- On The Fly: It's Time To Name The New Britain Bees' Mascot
- The New Britain Bees will unveil their mascot Saturday at New Britain Stadium. Fans can guess the mascot's name and what it will look like on the Bees' Facebook page before 10 a.m.
- Montini: 3 dogs lost to bees,1 lost dog found
- It was like a scene from a horror movie. Tess Ridgway was on her way home from seeing a client (She's a CPA.) when a neighbor called to tell her that a swarm of bees was attacking her three dogs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmauser model 94
supernumerary third nipple
food preservation modified atmosphere
permittivity complex permittivity
snk boss syndrome
hagia sophia construction