A selection of articles related to bees.
Original articles from our library related to the Bees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bees.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Bees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bees books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PROTECTING HONEY BEES FROM PESTICIDES
- Use ground equipment instead of aerial application to apply pesticides near bee hives.
- Welcome! - AgNIC Bees and Pollination - ResourceGuides at
- Jun 24, 2011 page of the "AgNIC Bees and Pollination" guide.
- How to reduce bee poisoning from pesticides
- Causes of bee poisoning in the Pacific Northwest . What pesticide applicators can do to protect honey bees . alkali, and orchard mason bees can do .
Suggested News Resources
- Honey festival attracts more than bees
- For them, their memories of the festival will be about more than celebrating bees and honey - it will be the day they took their first step toward being husband and wife. Lang, of Ravenswood, said the proposal took her by surprise.
- Bees that stung elderly man hundreds of times finally eliminated
- A final face-off with a hive of aggressive bees in Redondo beach ended successfully Thursday, clearing the neighborhood of the dangerous insects, police said. The bees put up a fight.
- Bee Attacks Across the Country Lead to Questions About 'Killer Bees'
- By CHRISTINA NG A string of recent bee attacks in Florida, California, Texas and Arizona have left both humans and animals injured this summer. (Getty Images) A errant playground ball hit a beehive in Cocoa Beach, Fla.
- Bees beaten by Bantams
- Barnet succumbed to their first away defeat in the league this season as the Bees lost 4-2 away to Bradford City. Barnet had taken the lead through Izale McLeod but conceded a minute later through James Hanson.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bees are flying insects closely related to wasps and ants, and are known for their role in pollination and for producing honey and beeswax.
- Bees: pictures, information, classification and more
- Information on Bees: Honey, Bumble, Killer, Carpenter Bees, Honey, Beekeeping and others - pictures, articles, classification and more.
- Drones are male bees and they have no stingers. Drones do not collect food or pollen from flowers. Their sole purpose is to mate with the queen.
- Bees - Science - The New York Times
- Find articles and multimedia about bees from the New York Times.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdonnie darko
half wind releasing pose
al-safa and al-marwah location
sunflower seed cultivation
black cat manga time guardians