Beeswax Historical Use
A selection of articles related to beeswax historical use.
Original articles from our library related to the Beeswax Historical Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beeswax Historical Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Beeswax Historical Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beeswax Historical Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Art openings, classes, events in and around Asheville
- Create a wall art collection using encaustic beeswax and photo transfer on cradled wood panels. Use digital photographs-no formal photography experience necessary. $250 includes most materials.
- RedLine Denver show asks: Is this really printmaking?
- They surround it with jars of honey and beeswax flowers in various arrangements, creating a scene that evokes both our historical reverence for the insects and our worry about their current fragility.
- Morris County News and Event Briefs
- Learn the detailed technique of drawing using beeswax, dying and then drawing and dying again and again. No experience is ... Club members will be set up in front of their clubhouse, the historic Dr.
- Cocoa Cinnamon's second location is full of art, history
- Durham, N.C. — From the small asteroid on the wall to the beeswax figures hanging from the ceiling, every aspect of Cocoa Cinnamon's second location has a story.
- Davie County resident helped build Winston-Salem's arts scene
- For the past few years, she has immersed herself in encaustic painting, an ancient method of making art that involves painting with heated beeswax in its liquid form to which colored pigments are added.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.