A selection of articles related to beetle.
Original articles from our library related to the Beetle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beetle.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Beetle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beetle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Managing the Japanese Beetle: A Homeowner's Handbook
- USDA publication covering the life cycle of the pest and various control methods.
- Southern Pine Beetle
- on SPB.
- Asian Longhorned Beetle (Anoplophora glabripennis): A New
- The Asian longhorned beetle (ALB) has been discovered attacking trees in the United States. Tunneling by beetle larvae girdles tree stems and branches.
- The Small Hive Beetle
- This leaflet describes the Small Hive Beetle (Aethina tumida), a potential new threat to UK of the beetle's lifecycle and how it can be recognised and controlled.
Suggested News Resources
- Beetle Develops Resistance To Monsanto's Genetically Modified Corn
- WASHINGTON -- Corn beetles have been consuming plants that were genetically modified to be resistant to that very beetle, raising fears that a new superbug could develop or that farmers could be forced to increase the use of pesticides.
- Brown Spruce Longhorn Beetle Confirmed in New Brunswick
- OTTAWA, ONTARIO, Aug 31, 2011 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has confirmed the presence of the brown spruce longhorn beetle (BSLB) near a campground within the Kouchibouguac National Park in New Brunswick.
- Alberta pine beetles not fire bugs – yet
- An infestation of the dreaded mountain pine beetle into Alberta's vast northern forests was nowhere near the areas where wildfires devastated communities and brought oil and gas operations to a halt in May, according to government sources.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beetle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Coleoptera is an order of insects commonly called beetles.
- The world's largest beetle: Titanus giganteus, a member of the Cerambycidae native to South America.
- Beetles of North America - Order Coleoptera
- Explore awesome closeup pictures of many species of common beetles, read about their anatomy, taxonomy and natural history.
- BeetleBand.com - Home of Houston's Best Beatles Cover Band
- Beetle Houston's Best Beatles Cover Band!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarol ii of romania foreign honors
the eye of the world plot summary
ma on shan history
club of rome
human penis size myths