A selection of articles related to beetle.
Original articles from our library related to the Beetle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beetle.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Beetle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beetle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bark Beetle epidemic keeping Cal Fire working around the clock
- After four years of drought Cal Fire officials said the Bark Beetle population is booming forcing foresters to take down more and more trees infested with the small insects.
- First sighting of rare forest chafer beetle in 100 years
- A rare beetle has been rediscovered in Northern Ireland - a century after it was last spotted here. The rare forest chafer beetle, Melolontha hippocastani, was found at White Park Bay, Co Antrim - the first recorded sighting in more than 100 years. Share.
- New Discovery Shows the Very Odd Way That Water Lily Beetles Move Across Water
- The water lily beetle's secret was discovered by Stanford assistant professor of Bioengineering Manu Prakash, who noticed the odd movement and excitedly brought a couple of beetles home with him. There, he made videos of them pogoing across dinner ...
- Support Emerald Ash Beetle Plan
- The Washington City Council backed a plan to help the city handle an invasive beetle. The council voted Monday night to approve a resolution supporting the parks department's emerald ash borer management plan. The plan describes a step-by-step ...
- Chafer beetle forces closure of 2 Vancouver sports fields
- The chafer beetle, which often goes unseen as grubs below the turf, has destroyed lawns across the Metro Vancouver area, but this year it has been especially damaging to Vancouver parks, forcing the closure of two sports fields.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesknot dictionary
dream dictionary assistance
kerala malayalam calendar
characters in guilty gear i-no
history of east timor portuguese rule
george h w bush post-presidency