Behenian Fixed Star
A selection of articles related to behenian fixed star.
Original articles from our library related to the Behenian Fixed Star. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Behenian Fixed Star.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Behenian Fixed Star is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Behenian Fixed Star books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Liber Coelum Stellarum Fixarum A discourse on the fifteen stars
- associated - Agrippa even calls the fixed stars the 'Behenian stars', Behenian being a synonym for. Arabian.1.
- Behenian fixed stars and has the symbol . Antares is the 15th brightest star that we know of.
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Occult Philosophy. Book II. (part 1)
- Of the Images of the fixed Behenian Stars. Chap. xlviii.
Suggested Web Resources
- Astrology on the Web: The Behenian Fixed Stars
- Jun 11, 2011 Astrology on the Web presents Agrippa's Table of the Behenian Fixed Stars, considered especially useful for magical purposes.
- The Behenian Fixed Stars - Aeclectic Tarot Forum
- May 20, 2007 Scion. rabble-rouser. Scion's Avatar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Behenian Fixed Star Topics
Related searchespolycythemia relative polycythemia
conversion of units angular momentum
twink musician hawkwind and pinkwind
indra relations with other gods