Behenian Fixed Stars
A selection of articles related to behenian fixed stars.
Original articles from our library related to the Behenian Fixed Stars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Behenian Fixed Stars.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Peace is inner stillness, it is the tranquility of the soul in which all motions subside and each thought and desire loses its importance. Peace is fulfillment in Nothingness, your home in eternity. It means resting in the womb of the Void and riding the...
Mind >> Meditation
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Behenian Fixed Stars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Behenian Fixed Stars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Liber Coelum Stellarum Fixarum A discourse on the fifteen stars
- associated - Agrippa even calls the fixed stars the 'Behenian stars', Behenian being a synonym for. Arabian.1.
- Behenian fixed stars and has the symbol . Antares is the 15th brightest star that we know of.
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Occult Philosophy. Book II. (part 1)
- Of the Images of the fixed Behenian Stars. Chap. xlviii.
Suggested Web Resources
- Astrology on the Web: The Behenian Fixed Stars
- Jun 11, 2011 Astrology on the Web presents Agrippa's Table of the Behenian Fixed Stars, considered especially useful for magical purposes.
- Astrology on the Web: Fixed Stars
- Aug 7, 2011 Behenian Fixed Stars.
- The Behenian Fixed Stars - Aeclectic Tarot Forum
- May 20, 2007 Scion. rabble-rouser. Scion's Avatar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Behenian Fixed Stars Topics
Related searcheszaitsevs rule
swiss german vocabulary
shield depictions in translation
madius the scythian
pool type reactor description