Being And Nonbeing
A selection of articles related to being and nonbeing.
Original articles from our library related to the Being And Nonbeing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Being And Nonbeing.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Being And Nonbeing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Being And Nonbeing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Problem of Evil
- To die the great death is to see and feel life as being/non-being itself, sadly and beautifully beyond good and evil. But death is useless; it can't produce anything in this world.
- Sh*t happened 3/4/16: St. Pete noise ordinance, medical marijuana bill, Pasco
- A bill loosening restrictions on medical marijuana use by terminally ill patients and further defining protocols for cultivation and distribution passed the state House.
- The Imitation Game review – artificial, but not so intelligent
- They swivel and nod their masked heads and carry on a stilted dialogue about being and non-being, dreams and feelings. I would like to say it is like dropping in on Sigmund Freud and Martin Heidegger, but it isn't.
- Ontological Qualia: The Future of Personal Identity
- Imagine that both “being” and “non-being” are both illusory concepts. In reality, the truth exists beyond being and beyond non-being… beyond logic.
- Atheists sue Texas governor over Capitol-display fight
- Whole generations of students in Portland are being sent the message that it's fine for public schools to promote Catholic events,” Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-president of the Freedom from Religion Foundation, told the Oregonian Oct. 9, 2015. .....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.