A selection of articles related to belatucadros.
Original articles from our library related to the Belatucadros. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Belatucadros.
- Belatucadros (shining one, bright). British. Apparently an early version of Bran the Blessed, and clearly cognate with Beli. He was honoured by common soldiers in the north of Britain during the Roman occupation....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Shining one, bright. British. Apparently an early version of Bran the Blessed, and clearly cognate with Beli. He was honoured by common soldiers in the north of Britain during the Roman occupation....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Belatucadros is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Belatucadros books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Session title: ARCHAEOLOGICAL IMAGINATIONS OF RELIGION
- Belatucadros. Do our expectations differ when we consider, say, beliefs in the pre -. Roman Iron Age or the Roman Empire as opposed to the Christian church?
- Dieux Celtes
- Belatucadros a été associé par les romains au dieu Mars. Belennos (celte). "le brillant" ou “ le blond brillant ”.
- Test abonnement
- Belatocadros, Belatucadros, Belatucadrus, Belatugagrus: British war god near Hadrian's Wall in Cumberland and Westmoreland in northwestern England.
- The Project Gutenberg eBook, Celtic Religion, by Edward Anwyl
- Britain, appear to have favoured deities like Belatucadros (the brilliant in war), identified with Mars.
Suggested News Resources
- Halloween; Satan Coming To Get You...Or Is The Local Vicar 'At It Again?'
- The Celtic 'Horned God' Cernunnos, Herne, or Belatucadros (to mention but a few of his titles), is a deity representing the vital masculine fertilising aspects inherent in nature. The Greek Pan and Roman Faunus also fill similar 'Horned God' roles.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brian (belatucadros) on Twitter
- Brian (belatucadros) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Brian ( belatucadros) and get their latest updates.
- Celtic Gods and Goddesses
- BELATUCADROS, (British) Celtic War God. According to some authors he is the horned god of the North equating to Cernunnos.
- Belatucadros: a Brythonic god (Decorated by Death)
- The Brythonic God, Belatucadros (also known as Belatocadros, Belatucadros, Belatugagrus): Decorated by Death.
- Mars Belatucadros
- Mars Belatucadros Mars, the "Fair Shining One" Romano-British Pantheon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmaysville road veto
scofield reference bible
russ feingold committee assignments
first-person shooter controversy
sufism basic beliefs
striped hyena reproduction