- Is Dunkin' Brands Going To Steal Customers From Starbucks?
- Changes to Starbucks Rewards has upset a lot of its customers. Research has shown that brand loyalty has suffered. Dunkin' Brands is looking to take advantage of the situation by giving $5 gift cards to new customers.
- Former Manager Says 'Lionel Messi Is Not Among All-Time Greats'
- Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona celebrates on the pitch. On Friday, his former manager, Carlos Bilardo, said he did not beleive Messi was among the all-time greats. Retuters.
- Teen in critical condition after being shot in north Columbus shooting
- A person got out of the vehicle and started firing his weapon. The two teens then ran as the 16 year old was screaming that he had been shot. The 15 year old had a bullet pass through his pants, according to police.
- Bill to ban exposed breasts in New Hampshire rejected, despite claim that
- Some of us liberty minded Reps do beleive (sic) in family values." Supporters of the bill argued that allowing toplessness at beaches could be a slippery slope, leading to toplessness at libraries or Little League games, the Associated Press reported.
- Rockett: The human body does not need as much protein as many believe
- In a world where dieting is the norm, protein intake is the exception to the rule. Protein is everywhere, found in shakes, powders and bars. It's the new wave, and everyone from bodybuilders to your average YMCA member is obsessed with it.
Beleive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beleive books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.