- Belgian Beer Bar Open For Business
- The Alexandria-based company, Neighborhood Restaurant Group, opened a Belgian-inspired beer bar and restaurant, the Sovereign, in Georgetown on Feb. 4. Located at 1206 Wisconsin Ave.
- Top sandwich chain Panos opens in Dubai
- "The food is classically Belgian, served with finesse and complemented by Belgian warmth in a relaxed but sophisticated ambience.
- Air-to-air Photography: F-16s at the Sanicole Airshow in Belgium
- The dinner service started shortly after takeoff. The first course was a spectacular grilled watermelon salad, followed by a curried fish. Desert was a vanilla rice pudding with saffron.
- Al Jazeera: The Syrian Refugees of Gaza
- On a bustling Gaza street lined with restaurants, juice vendors and shawarma stands, one facade immediately catches the eye: A large, modernist black cube sits atop the entrance to Syriana – Arabic for 'our Syria'.
Belgian Cuisine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Belgian Cuisine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.