Belial In Other Religious Traditions
A selection of articles related to belial in other religious traditions.
Original articles from our library related to the Belial In Other Religious Traditions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Belial In Other Religious Traditions.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Belial In Other Religious Traditions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Belial In Other Religious Traditions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- WATCH LIVE: 2016 State of the Union
- The White House previously said Obama will deliver a “non-traditional” State of the Union speech that omits the usual legislative wish list, reflecting the reality and the limits on his final year in office. Much of what ...
- Wifredo Lam by Way of an Afrofuturist Graffiti Artist
- Lam's mixed heritage, a reflection of the intermingling of races in Cuba, is often cited as having provided him with a path to liberation from restraining tradition.
- Alternate Realities
- Only on this lexical basis can Gabriel assure us that, in this traditional philosophical sense, the world as a graspable and delimited totality "does not exist.
- Where Are People Leaving the Church Going?
- Sociologist Josh Packard says that 65 million people have left the church. These are former leaders who love God. Where are they going?
- Vampires, demons, and the cross: Catholicism and horror
- Ebert continued, “Your other religions are good for everyday theological tasks, like steering their members into heaven, but when the undead lunge up out of their graves, you want a priest on the case. As a product of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.