A selection of articles related to beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Manifesto sheds light on aliens and other paranoid beliefs of suspect in Idaho
- Suspected Idaho gunman Kyle Andrew Odom can pinpoint his first extraterrestrial encounter: a night in February 2014 while he was meditating in bed.
- Student senator faces impeachment for conservative beliefs
- There's a witch hunt underway for conservatives at the University of Southern California – and Jacob Ellenhorn appears to be Public Enemy No. 1. ADVERTISEMENT.
- Missouri Democrats filibuster for over 24 hours -- and counting -- against
- A marathon filibuster by Missouri Senate Democrats has lasted longer than 27 hours as of Tuesday evening.
- Beliefs about the roles of men and women are 'as firmly held now as in 1980'
- Beliefs about male gender roles, such as that males should repair and maintain the car have not significantly changed over the last three decades either, the study found.
- What are false beliefs?
- I haven't written about spontaneous generation and evolution for a while, but this doesn't mean the subject is obsolete. Quite the contrary. We are reaping the results of this belief system in ever-increasing ways and amounts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
reality therapy principles
anni albers by anni albers