A selection of articles related to believers baptism.
Original articles from our library related to the Believers Baptism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Believers Baptism.
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Believers Baptism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Believers Baptism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Commitments of Believers Baptism
- This article, The Commitments of Believer's Baptism may be downloaded, printed and used free of charge by individuals, groups, and institutions.
- Believers' Baptism View
- Jun 23, 2009 believers' bAptism view. Bruce A. Ware.
- A Believer's Bible Booklet
- Believer's Baptism. There are few subjects more controversial, more divisive or more abused in Christendom today than the doctrine of baptism.
- Believer's Baptism
- proper subject of baptism or if ambiguity demands leniency in this doctrine.
Suggested News Resources
- Should I be re-baptized?
- Many traditionally “believers' baptism” churches are now accepting the “infant baptism” of those wanting to join their churches. But it sounds like (this church) is wanting to deny. Have the pastor call me.
Suggested Web Resources
- Doing Baptism Baptist Style: Believer's Baptism
- Believer's baptism has long been a distinctive mark of Baptists. Indeed His act brought believer's baptism into clear focus in the emerging Baptist community.
- BELIEVER'S BAPTISM IN THE BIBLE
- The purpose of this article is to examine the word of God concerning the subject of believer's baptism.
- Infant Baptism - Believer's Baptism - Christian Dialogue
- Jul 10, 2011 Infant baptism, believer's baptism - Dialogos Studies engages dialogue.
- Amazon.com: Believer's Baptism: Sign of the New Covenant in
- Amazon.com: Believer's Baptism: Sign of the New Covenant in Christ (New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology) (9780805432497): Thomas R.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.