A selection of articles related to believers.
Original articles from our library related to the Believers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Believers.
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Believers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Believers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Believers, Not Judges, Should Decide What Their Religion Teaches
- After the director of chaplaincy services “personally exchanged emails” with a rabbi, the prison implemented a policy prohibiting Jewish prisoners from meeting if they did not meet those requirements. (Photo: istockphoto) ...
- What His Believers See in Donald Trump
- Orlando, Fla. It's a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon. More than 10,000 people have gathered here at the University of Central Florida's CFE Arena—one mother and her high-school son had driven five hours Friday evening—to hear Donald Trump speechify.
- 'Make Us Believers' presented Palm Sunday at four churches
- That's why it amazes Bob Summers that he never lacks for people wanting to be cast in “Make Us Believers,” his original musical opera of the Passion of Jesus Christ.
- Why IT Leaders Are Cloud Believers
- Although tech leaders are big backers of cloud services, the cloud's widespread use can create an issue when they're put in play without IT's knowledge. Previous. Crystal Ball.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbaekje foreign relations
passer rating college football
harvey spencer lewis inventions
ralph o brewster