A selection of articles related to believers.
Original articles from our library related to the Believers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Believers.
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Believers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Believers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Preachers Who Are Not Believers
- The ambiguity about who is a believer and who a nonbeliever follows no longer deserve to be called believers, whatever others may think.
- Preachers who are not Believers - On Faith
- Mar 15, 2010 Preachers who are not Believers. Daniel C. Dennett and Linda LaScola.
- Believers In Boswell Community Coalition.pub
- The Believer's In Boswell Community Coalition continues to provide much tion, Inc.
- Chapter 10 FINAL
- True Believers: Digital Game-Based Learning in The. Military.
- CAN BORN-AGAIN BELIEVERS BE DEMON POSSESSED?
- General Council of the Assemblies of God. 1. Can Born-Again Believers Be Demon.
Suggested News Resources
- Among His Believers: With Glenn Beck's Posse in Jerusalem
- By Karl Vick / Jerusalem Thursday, Aug. 25, 2011 Back in Cincinnati, Hugh Gallagher runs a company that makes U-bolts for trailers. So he knows a few things about connections.
- Trinity Christian football full of believers
- You've got a head coach that spent time with the Indianapolis Colts. An assistant that ran the ball for the Detroit Lions and 49ers.
- Barnidge: Bay Area atheist groups are a godsend for non-believers
- By Tom Barnidge The Bay Area has no shortage of God-fearing people. Evidence can be found weekly wherever worship services are held.
Suggested Web Resources
- Believers (Video 2007) - IMDb
- Directed by Daniel Myrick. With Johnny Messner, Jon Huertas, Daniel Benzali, Erik Passoja.
- Believers Home Page
- Presents the salvation message and materials to aid in spiritual discovery and growth.
- BELIEVERS MOVIE
- Believers Church | Welcome to Believers on the Web!
- LOC: Believers Church · 2 08.28 8:45AM Believers Kids LOC: Children's Ministry Center · 3 08.28 9:00AM Worship Service · 4 08.
- Joe Nichols - Believers - YouTube
- Apr 21, 2009 Joe Nichols, live from the KASE 101 Live Music Lounge.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.