- Creoles Hear God's Word in Their 'Heart Language'
- Gil Moreno with Faith Comes by Hearing says three Creole languages have been recorded in the past few years, and audio New Testaments have been made available. Listening groups have begun in Jamaican Creole and Belize Kriol. Moreno recently led ...
- Faber Unfazed By “Winchy's” Candidacy
- Mr. Saldivar and I are both of Creole descent if you will and Mr. Contreras is a Hispanic and so as people know in Belize we are still not quite at that stage where it doesn't matter what your skin colour is.
- Belize: villagers on trial for protecting Maya site
- Villagers say Myles illegally built a house on the grounds of the site against the wishes of the community, and Belizean authorities failed to respond to their call to have him removed.
- Birbalsingh's History and Literature – a useful documentation of Guyanese writing
- “As a former British colony it might be compared with Belize (formerly British Honduras) the only English speaking nation in Central America, except that Belize has strong and historic relations with Spanish speaking neighbours. ...
Belizean Creole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Belizean Creole books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Belizean Creole Topics
Related searcheswfsh 1047 the fish
meaning of dreams about thirst
mural famous murals and artists
the oresteia agamemnon
dream analysis giraffe