A selection of articles related to belle brezing.
Original articles from our library related to the Belle Brezing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Belle Brezing.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Belle Brezing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Belle Brezing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 ALL AMERICAN CUP YEARLINGS FROM THE 2009 AAC
- MADAME BELLE BREZING. FAIR LANE FARM/ MCKEOWN. BOBESE.
- Gay Mexican-American Jew Amir Levi Returns to New York in
- Jul 5, 2011 In the fall they will present a staged reading of Belle Brezing, the story of Kentucky's legendary turn-of-the-century madam.
- May 2000 - EKU
- cities of Kentucky, probably the most prominent purveyor of this vice was Lexington's Mary Belle Brezing. In 1879 atthe age of 18,.
- GABLE BLUE CHIP (NY)
- KYFS, 2 ECs, etc.; second in Belle Breezing EC, leg of Sovereign Warrior Series, 3 KySS, heat of Horseman. Futurity, etc.
Suggested News Resources
- When History Collides
- In June 2011, Madelyn Millard, Belle Brezing aficionado and interpreter, collaborated on an article detailing the remnants of Lexington's architectural scene that Belle Brezing would have known during her lifetime (1860-1940).
Suggested Web Resources
- Belle Brezing of Lexington, Kentucky
- Aug 14, 1997 A Poem by Belle Brezing of Lexington, Kentucky. Kisses.
- The book on belle | Living | Kentucky.com
- Apr 9, 2008 Belle Brezing was the most successful madam this town ever had.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.