- There are also behavioural traits that define cutemons.
- Complete Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms Card List
- 13 Omastar. ★H. ❑❑ 14 Pidgeot.
- Complete Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted Card List
- 2010 Pokémon. © 1995–2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- Complete Pokémon TCG:Diamond & Pearl—Legends
- 20 Bellossom. ★. 21 Cradily.
- Effort Values Chart
- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. NAME. HP.
- Hoenn Dex Pokémon [ ] 001. Treecko [ ] 002. Grovyle [ ] 003
- Bellossom. [ ] 092. Doduo.
- Stage Select: Celadon City (Pokémon)
- Em Red/Blue/Yellow e FireRed/LeafGreen, Erika traz um Victreebel, um Vileplume e um Tangela como monstrinhos, enquanto em Gold/Silver/Crystal e HeartGold/SoulSilver seu Vileplume é substituído por um Bellossom e ela ganha um Jumpluff para seu time.
- Bellossom (D/P) - Smogon University
- Unfortunately for Bellossom, she's as average a Grass-type as can exist.
- Serebii.net Pokédex - #182 Bellossom
- Platinum. HeartGold, BELLOSSOM gather at times and seem to dance. They say that the dance is a ritual to summon the sun.
- Pokemon.Marriland.com - Bellossom - HGSS (& DPPt) Pokedex
- Info and Pics; Bellossom's Moves; Bellossom's Stats; Where to Find; Pokedex Data As long as the weather is Sunny, Bellossom's Speed is doubled.
- Bellossom pokedex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokemon
- Pokédex entry for #182 Bellossom containing stats, moves learned, evolution chain, location and more!
Bellossom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bellossom books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfootball records in england league
tributyl phosphate production
planetes ispv 7 staff
expressionism origin of the term