A selection of articles related to bells beach.
Original articles from our library related to the Bells Beach. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bells Beach.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Foxglove: Correspondences
- Digitalis purpurea POISON Folk Names: Cow-Flop, Deadmen's Bells, Digitalis, Dog's Finger, Fairy Fingers, Fairy Petticoats, Fairy Thimbles, Fairy Weed, Floppy-Dock, Floptop, Folk's Gloves, Fox Bells, Foxes Glofa, The Great Herb, Lion's Mouth, Lusmore, Lus na...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 39:2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Bells Beach is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bells Beach books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bells Beach, VIC, wins the Environmental Innovation & Protection
- May 6, 2011 award at the Australian Clean Beaches Awards.
- Bells Beach Whale Fossil Bone finds a new home at Surf World
- On Friday 3rd July, 2009 a group of local surfers from the Bells Beach Surfing Reserve.
- lg bells 50yrs catalogue.xlsx
- Bells Beach Easter Contest - 50 Years Anniversary, 1962 - 2011. Limited Edition Prints by Barrie Sutherland.
Suggested News Resources
- Bali drugs for stress, says Bells man
- A BELLS BEACH man facing up to 12 years in jail after being caught in Bali with just over $30 worth of methamphetamine has told a court he used the drug three to four times a month to relieve stress and depression.
- Mattara Surf Classic returns to Newcastle for 50th year
- Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 19 August, 2011 : - - The Mattara Surf Classic has gone on to become the longest consecutively run surfing contest in Australia's competitive surfing history along with the annual Bells Beach Surf Classic in Victoria.
- Billabong Pro Tahiti eyes waiting period ripe with swell
- 14 on the ASP World Title rankings, has seen a steady progression throughout the season, opening with a 25th and a 13th at Snapper Rocks and Bells Beach respectively before improving with a 9th in Rio and a 5th in Jeffreys Bay.
- Sally Fitzgibbons and Stephanie Gilmore progress at Huntington Beach
- With the 2011 world title already claimed by Hawaii's Carissa Moore, 22-year-old Fitzgibbons is looking to end the seven-event season on a high note with a third tournament win to follow those at Bells Beach and in New Zealand.
- Fitzgibbons ends season on major win
- Fitzgibbons won earlier at Bells Beach and in New Zealand. She was championship runner-up for a second straight year having been second to fellow Australian Stephanie Gilmore in 2010.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rip Curl Pro - Back 2 Back
- Rip Curl Bells Beach, Australia 2011 · Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang, Indonesia 2011. Join the conversation... #ripcurlpro · RSVP on facebook.
- Bells Beach History | SURFLINE.COM
- Bells Beach is perhaps Australia's iconographic surf spot -- a place engraved in the hearts and minds of all Aussie surfers of the past 40 years.
- Bells Beach, Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia
- Ride a wave at Bells Beach, in the Great Ocean Road region, one of Australia's famous surfing beaches and home to the Rip Curl Pro held every Easter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.