A selection of articles related to beloved apphia.
Original articles from our library related to the Beloved Apphia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beloved Apphia.
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
New Testament >> II Peter
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: I John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is...
New Testament >> I John
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
- King James Bible: Jude, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace and love, be multiplied. 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to...
New Testament >> Jude
Beloved Apphia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beloved Apphia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to
- brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fel- low labourer,.
- 1 Corinthians-Rev.qxd
- our dearly beloved, and fellow-laborer,.
- PHILEMON Main Theme: Forgiveness Primary Reference Source
- To Philemon our beloved friend and fellow laborer,. 2. to the beloved Apphia, Archippus our fellow soldier, and to the church in your house: 3.
- Scripture4All Interlinear: Philemon 1
- G4961 n_ Dat Sg m. TOGETHER-WARrior fellow-soldier hmwn. hEmOn.
- The Letter of Paul to Philemon
Suggested Web Resources
- PHILEMON 1:2 And to [our] beloved Apphia, and Archippus our
- Philemon 1:2 And to [our] beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: ... from the King James Bible Online (KJV Bible).
- Philemon 1:2 to Apphia our sister, to Archippus our fellow soldier
- And to our beloved Apphia - This was a female (Greek ἀγαπητῇ agapētē), and was probably the wife of Philemon.
- Philemon 1:2-7 KJV - And to our beloved Apphia and Archippus
- And to our beloved Apphia and Archippus our fellowsoldier and to the church in thy house Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord.
- Apphia - Women of the Bible
- The letter included a salutation to “…our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellow soldier, and to the church in thy house…” (Philemon 2).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.