A selection of articles related to beloved physician.
Original articles from our library related to the Beloved Physician. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beloved Physician.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
New Testament >> II Peter
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Beloved Physician is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beloved Physician books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Marvin J. Stone, MD: a beloved physician, mentor, and friend
- a beloved physician, mentor, and friend. Marvin J. Stone,.
- Preached by Professor Peter Friend on Sunday 18 October (S
- Oct 18, 2009 Magdalen College Chapel, Oxford. Today is the feast day of St Luke – the ' beloved physician' as St Paul calls him.
- WALTER ALBERT BAETJER, M.D. Walter Baetjer typified everything
- can Clinical and Climatological Association lost one of its most beloved and loyal fellow physician except for proven breach of ethical conduct.
- Further Reading
- beloved physician” (Col. 4:14).
Suggested News Resources
- Snellville Honors Dr. Ronald Ito with Proclamation
- By Joy L. Woodson For 15 years, Ronald Ito committed to caring for Snellville-area residents, and on June 29, the beloved physician lost his life.
- Book Review: How We Age
- Growing up in Kaukauna, Wisconsin, Marc Agronin had a good role model in his grandfather, who was the town's beloved physician. Watching his grandfather at work inspired Agronin to become a doctor himself.
- Dr. David Swaney Moore
- Dr. Moore was a beloved physician, a friend and an encourager to many both young and old. He was preceded in death by his son, John David Moore, his parents, and a brother, Michael Moore.
- Community mourns doctor's passing
- By Cheryl Heath The memory box was full at the Clinton Family Health Team's office this past week as dozens of Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Beloved Physician
- The Beloved Physician. It all began in 1992, with a request from the Orthodox Metropolitan of Thebes to the Bishop of Padua concerning the Evangelist's relics.
- Colossians 4:14 Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas send
- Luke, the beloved physician - This was undoubtedly the author of the Gospel which bears his name, and of the Acts of the Apostles.
- EBQ - Luke, the beloved physician
- Paul calls Luke "the beloved physician." But this is much more than simply an acknowledgment of his profession in order to identify him.
- Amazon.com: Beloved Physician (Frontier Doctor Trilogy #2
- Dane and Tharyn Logan, back from their honeymoon, take over a medical practice in Central City and join the church there.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Beloved Physician Topics
Related searcheshistorical jesus was jesus literate
tagalog people history
american convention on human rights