A selection of articles related to beloved physician.
Original articles from our library related to the Beloved Physician. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beloved Physician.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
New Testament >> II Peter
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
- King James Bible: Jude, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace and love, be multiplied. 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to...
New Testament >> Jude
Beloved Physician is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beloved Physician books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aiming to drive down gun deaths? Put these three laws on the books
- Increased gun deaths were also linked to some of the measures beloved by gun-rights advocates. Those included “stand-your-ground” laws, which protect from prosecution ... to treat gunshot wounds may drive changes in gun death rates, for instance.
- Prison Break May Bring Back Another Classic Character
- One such beloved series that will soon return to the small screen is the hit program Prison Break, which was announced by FOX to be returning some time back.
- Lisa Kaeck and Kevin Thill Promoted in Senior Leadership Roles at LocumTenens.com
- ALPHARETTA, Ga., March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- LocumTenens.com, a physician and advanced practice staffing firm, has recently announced the promotion of two key members of its leadership team, Lisa Kaeck and Kevin Thill.
- Ozark County is setting for author's next novel, Just Fine with Caroline
- Her next book, Just Fine with Caroline: A Cold River Novel, is set in Ozark County and was sparked by a visit to Dawt Mill, where she heard Dr. Edward Henegar talk about his years as an Ozark County physician. The book will be released in October.
- Albert Sidney Allen, Sr., 93, physician, Korean War veteran
- Dr. Allen was preceded in death by his parents, Albert Sidney Allen and Nellie Lee Hayes Allen of Columbia; his brother, Harry Lee Allen of Charleston; and his beloved wife of 55 years, Sara Margaret 'Toop' Napier Allen. He is survived by his devoted ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.