A selection of articles related to beltaine.
Original articles from our library related to the Beltaine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beltaine.
- Beltaine Moon
- Thunderstorm echoes, speaking stories across the earth.. Neath the oaks secret lovers sip golden summer wine.. Beltaine moon rises, shining silver in the evening sky.. In the circle, vibrant, firelit, the lady waits. DreamSinger sings the songs of old, the...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Beltaine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beltaine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Beltaine Flyer - Kingdom of Gleann Abhann
- Barony of Grey Niche Presents: Beltaine: “Honoring Heroes”. April 22-24, 2016. Piersol Group Camp, Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park.
- PiERRE - Beltaine
- BELTAINE - one of the most interesting world music group from Poland. Its distinctive sound is the result of completely different members' personalities and musi ...
- BELTAINE CMP - RIDER 2010
- BELTAINE. Rider techniczny. Niniejszy dokument jest integralną częścią umowy i zawiera niezbędne minimum techniczne, umożliwiające wykonawcy i ...
- Beltaine, 2005 - Celtic Studies at UCLA
- 13-15. CSANA Yearbook News. 16-17.
- Beltaine m - Free
- Beltaine m. Musique à danser d'Irlande – Irish Dance Music – Ceol Rince na hÉireann. FICHE TECHNIQUE CONCERT.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beltane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Beltaine was a "spring time festival of optimism" during which "fertility ritual again was important, perhaps connecting with the waxing power of the sun".
- Beltaine (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The band Beltaine was formed in 2002 in Katowice. The first concerts the band played in the composition based on traditional instruments (guitar, violin, ...
- Beltaine - Beltaine - YouTube
- Dec 16, 2009 Band: Beltaine Song: Beltaine Album: Rockhill (2004) Web: http://beltaine.pl/ YT channel: http://www.youtube.
- Wheel of the Year - Beltaine - Spirit Of Old
- Sep 22, 2011 Beltaine (also known as Beltane and May Day) falls on 1st May with the evening of 30th April being known as Beltaine Eve or May Eve. It is an ...
- Beltane, Beltain, Bealtaine Beltaine - Celtic Fire Festival - Newgrange
- The Celtic Festival of Beltane (Beltain, Beltainne, Beltaine, Bealtaine, Beltany) which marks the beginning of summer in the ancient Celtic calendar is a Cross ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.