Bene Gesserit Training From Childhood
A selection of articles related to bene gesserit training from childhood.
Original articles from our library related to the Bene Gesserit Training From Childhood. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bene Gesserit Training From Childhood.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron. 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Bene Gesserit Training From Childhood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bene Gesserit Training From Childhood books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The books that inspired 'Star Wars'
- "All manner of borrowings from "Dune" litter the "Star Wars" universe, from the Bene Gesserit-like mental powers of the Jedi to the mining and "moisture farming" on Tattooine.
- Does creativity scare you?
- According to Big Magic, a new book on creativity by Elizabeth Gilbert, the reason you haven't written your novel yet – or taken up weaving, or bonsai-cultivating, or otherwise given expression to the art inside you – is almost certainly fear.
- Dune, 50 years on: how a science fiction novel changed the world
- After a hard childhood in a small coastal community near Tacoma, Washington, where his pleasures had been fishing and messing about in boats, he'd worked for various regional newspapers in the Pacific northwest and sold short stories to magazines.
- Is Alan Grayson Congress' Most Awful Representative?
- No, but is it too much to ask for representatives - even those from Florida - to not be jackasses *all* the time? Nick Gillespie| May. 24, 2015 11:00 am.
- Phobias may be memories passed down in genes from ancestors
- In the study, which is published in the journal of Nature Neuroscience, the researchers trained mice to fear the smell of cherry blossom using electric shocks before allowing them to breed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.