A selection of articles related to bengal quince.
Original articles from our library related to the Bengal Quince. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bengal Quince.
- Quince: Correspondences
- Cydonia spp. Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Venus Power: Protection, Love, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary Q
Bengal Quince is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bengal Quince books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHYTOPHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF AEGLE
- History: Bael or Bengal quince is a deciduous sacred tree, associated with Gods having useful medicinal properties, especially as a cooling agent.
- Known Host Plants of Huanglongbing (HLB) and Asian Citrus Psyllid
- citri. Citrus. Psyllid.
- ASIAN CITRUS PSYLLID PLANT & FRUIT QUARANTINE LIST
- Aegle marmelos (bael, Bengal quince, golden apple, bela, milva). Aeglopsis chevalieri (Chevalier's aeglopsis).
- STURTEVANTS EDIBLE PLANTS OF THE WORLD
- BENGAL QUINCE. GOLDEN APPLE. East Indies.
- Aegle marmelos Rutaceae (L.) Correa
- fruit,golden apple,elephant apple,Bengal quince,Indian quince,stone apple); French (oranger du Malabar,cognassier du Bengale,bel indien);.
Suggested News Resources
- Are New Delhi's Trees a British Legacy?
- Barna, also called bengal quince, is a small tree that can be seen in full bloom in Delhi in April. There were some inspired ideas. Very often you take a tree from the wild and you don't quite know how it's going to adapt to cultivation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bengal quince | Define Bengal quince at Dictionary.com
- bengal quince - 1 dictionary result Bengals 15 Bengals 15 Online. Shop Target. com.
- Bengal quince - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Bengal quince. Bengal quince. noun.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.