Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo
A selection of articles related to benign paroxysmal postural vertigo.
Original articles from our library related to the Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Treatment for BPPV, a type of vertigo, is minimal and effective
- Vertigo can cause significant difficulty with normal daily activities such as driving, working and walking. Fortunately, the treatment for BPPV is minimal and very effective.
- An Easy Fix for Vertigo
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is a different story.
- How to Combat a Common Cause of Vertigo
- If you've ever been seasick or carsick, you're familiar with the unpleasant spinning sensation of vertigo.
- Fixing Vertigo With a Turn of the Head
- Her doctor told her she had benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) — a type of dizziness common among older adults, and for which there is an amazingly easy fix.
- After 'wild ride,' Nick Bahe happy to announce tumor test results
- Starting in early November, Bahe had suffered several symptoms, primarily nausea and dizziness, which led to testing and the discovery of the tumor.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.