- Benxihu Colliery Explosion: Worst Mining Disaster in History
- The accident which happened April 26, 1942 on the Chinese Benxihu Colliery is considered to be the worst mining accident in history. Another name of the colliery is Honkeiko, in Japanese.
- Survival in the FACE of disaster
- The Benxihu Colliery disaster of April 26, 1942, was a coal dust and gas explosion in the mine of Benxihu Colliery in Benxi, Liaoning, China. The number of people killed was 1,549. The deaths were largely due to carbon monoxide poisoning as ventilation ...
- Here Are 5 of China's Worst Industrial Disasters
- Said to be the worst accident since the People's Republic of China was formed in 1949, all news of the blast was suppressed by Chinese authorities until it finally emerged in 1992. 4. Benxihu Colliery Disaster, 1942.
Benxihu Colliery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Benxihu Colliery books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Benxihu Colliery Topics
Related searchesturing test predictions and tests
osmosis example of osmosis
list of fruits inedible fruit
we novel plot
list of operating systems hobby os