- The colliery (called Honkeiko by the Japanese and Benxihu by the Chinese) was on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Visie HEF
- Benxihu (Honkeiko) Colliery (本溪湖媒礦), located at. Benxi, Liaoning, China.
- concerns about nuclear energy. 1942: Benxihu Colliery disaster in Benxi, Liaoning, China left. 1549 workers dead in the worst coal mining accident in the world.
- Question From the Classroom
- at Honkeiko (Benxihu) Colliery,. China. That was the worst single coal-mining disaster in history, according the Guinness Book of.
- In this issue
- Oct 7, 2010 dust explosion at Benxihu Colliery in Liaoning province in North Eastern China in April 1942. Friday 8 October 2010.
- Những thảm họa công nghiệp kinh hoàng nhất với loài người
- Thảm họa Benxihu Colliery: Vụ nổ bụi than và ga ở khu mỏ Benxihu Colliery, Liêu Ninh, Trung Quốc làm 1.549 người thiệt mạng, trong đó có 31 người Nhật Bản.
- Benxihu Colliery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Benxihu (Honkeiko) Colliery (simplified Chinese: 本溪湖煤矿; traditional Chinese: 本溪湖煤礦), located in Benxi, Liaoning, China, was first mined in 1905.
- Honkeiko colliery mining disaster (China ) -- Britannica Online
- The colliery (called Honkeiko by the Japanese and Benxihu by the Chinese) was located near Benxi Lake in the ore-rich region of eastern Liaoning province.
- Honkeiko Colliery | Facebook
- Benxihu (Honkeiko) Colliery, located in Benxi, Liaoning, China, was first mined in 1905.
- Worst Mining Disasters - World's Deadliest Mining Accidents
- Benxihu Colliery.
Benxihu Colliery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Benxihu Colliery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.