- Despite temptations, drugs do not appear to work in British game
- Post-War, Everton's 1963 title was alleged by goalkeeper Albert Dunlop to be powered by the amphetamine benzedrine. The club denied this was a co-ordinated plan, but admitted some players took “mild stimulants”. Four years later British cyclist Tommy ...
- Nobody's Life Is a Joke: An Interview with John McManus
- Writing novels leaves me wanting a Benzedrine prescription.
- Intertwined: The Tail of the Comet
- Already exhausted, fliers received warm milk at the farmhouse. Then each was outfitted as a Basque peasant with chord-roped espadrilles, blue workman's clothes, and a black beret. He also received a Benzedrine pill to boost his energy.
- Was Klaus Mann all Thomas Mann's fault?
- By this time, Klaus was living on morphine, benzedrine and anything else available, preyed on by casual pick-ups, enslaved by destructive infatuations. In private he droned on ceaselessly about death and suicide, yet the dizzy pace continued in the USA ...
- If only Hunter S. Thompson could have lived to take on this election
- Each event would become its own avatar, dancing across the coverage like a Benzedrine-soaked bat. Ralph Steadman would be there to illustrate. Somewhere, in that Owl Creek in space, I imagine the fax machine humming, smoke rising from an ashtray and ...
Benzedrine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Benzedrine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswindhoek climate
it came from beneath the sea
potentiometer types of potentiometers