- Chemicals dealer 'sold more benzocaine to cocaine gang than GlaxoSmithKlein
- But in one transaction he sold 50 kilos of benzocaine - while the world's biggest pharmaceutical company, GlaxoSmithKlein, used just 25 kilos for its entire global production last year.
- Cocaine and benzocaine seized in Belfast
- Detectives in the North have seized high purity cocaine with a large quantity of benzocaine. The cocaine has a minimum street value of £60,000.
- Kenner man accused of practicing dentistry without a license
- NOLA.com/The Times-Picayune reports (http://bit.ly/1SPq65j) Cesar Cabrera-Delcid was charged with practicing medicine without a license, possession of Lidocaine without a prescription and possession of Benzocaine without a prescription.
- Burglary suspect found to have cannabis farm in Kirkdale
- They found the cannabis plants with sophisticated equipment in two growing rooms and the electricity meter had been by-passed to provide free power. Officers also discovered two wraps of heroin and bags of caffeine, paracetamol and benzocaine used for ...
- No, your baby's fever was not caused by teething
- And, stay away from topical anesthetics that contain benzocaine and lidocaine, he said. Benzocaine can lead to methemoglobinemia, a rare but serious and sometimes fatal condition where the amount of oxygen carried through the blood stream is reduced.
Benzocaine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Benzocaine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslake malawi lake transport
song of myself
sodium hydroxide chemical properties
dream dictionary yard stick