A selection of articles related to benzodiazepines.
Original articles from our library related to the Benzodiazepines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Benzodiazepines.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Benzodiazepines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Benzodiazepines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deaths from 'Benzo' Sedatives Quietly Increasing
- Prescription opioids have made headlines for skyrocketing rates of deaths from overdoses, but a new report shows that overdose deaths from another group of medications — sedatives called benzodiazepines — are also increasing. The researchers found ...
- Benzodiazepine prescriptions, overdose deaths on the rise in US
- "Overdoses rose at a faster rate than prescriptions, suggesting that people were using benzodiazepines in a riskier way over time," said lead author Dr. Marcus Bachhuber, assistant professor of medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
- More than just an opioid crisis: Deaths from anti-anxiety drugs are on the
- “But I think that epidemiologists need to pay closer attention to the role of benzodiazepines in overdose deaths.” According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 22,000 people in the United States died of overdoses involving ...
- Overdose Deaths On The Rise In US With The Use Of Benzodiazepines
- Overdose deaths have risen in recent years involving the benzodiazepines such as Valium and Xanax, according to study. Benzodiazepines are medications that are characterized with sedative properties and can treat medical conditions such as insomnia, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.