A selection of articles related to benzodiazepines.
Original articles from our library related to the Benzodiazepines. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Benzodiazepines.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Benzodiazepines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Benzodiazepines books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Benzodiazepines and Pregnancy
- OTISpregnancy.org. Benzodiazepines and Pregnancy.
- Understanding Benzodiazepines
- clinical course than those using a benzodiazepine, nor were there effects of benzodiazepines (expressed throughout the cerebral cortex).
- Benzodiazepines are depressants that produce sedation, induce sleep, relieve The most common benzodiazepines are the prescription drugs.
- Benzodiazepines: Comparative Effectiveness and. Strategies for Discontinuation. Ann M.
Suggested News Resources
- Casey alarm over booze, drugs
- Call-outs related to drugs - such as heroin, GBH, and pharmaceuticals such as oxycontin (used for pain relief) and benzodiazepines (used for sleeping and anxiety problems) - were on the rise. There were fewer callouts to cannabis and amphetamines.
- Doctor's Lawsuit Targets Parents of Patient Who Overdosed
- The DeBauns' daughter, Andrea Duncan, died in 2005 from intoxication with opiates and benzodiazepines, a class of drugs that includes Valium and Xanax.
- Another GP penalised for lax pill prescriptions
- He had prescribed benzodiazepines and other hypnotics in either too large a quantity or for too long a period to 33 of his patients. He did this between February 2004 and October 2007.
- Boston Pilgrim Hospital improvements needed: CQC
- arrangements in place for the obtaining, recording, handling, using and safe administration of medicines. "A number of concerns had been brought to our attention about the prescribing and administration of sedative medicines known as benzodiazepines.
- Benzodiazepine Use Among Patients With Schizophrenia in Taiwan: A Nationwide
- Objective: This study aimed to describe the pattern of benzodiazepine use in a representative sample of patients with schizophrenia in Taiwan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Benzodiazepines - U.S. Department of Justice
- Benzodiazepines | CESAR
- May 2, 2005 Benzodiazepines are among the most commonly prescribed depressant medications in the United States today.
- Benzodiazepine Abuse
- Benzodiazepines are a type of medication known as tranquilizers. Familiar names include Valium and Xanax.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharlie chaplin auteur
lami du peuple
fullerene diffraction of fullerene