A selection of articles related to berber origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Berber Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Berber Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Berber Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Berber Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Doing Business in Algeria| Algerian Social and Business Culture
- Berber origin while a smaller number of Algerians identify themselves as Arabs. The majority of the population are Sunni Muslims.
- 1 BERBER, A “LONG-FORGOTTEN” LANGUAGE OF FRANCE By
- positive trace of an exterior origin or of the presence of a pre- or non-Berber substratum in this region. As far back as one can go. 2.
- Inflectional vs. Derivational Morphology in Tagdal: A Mixed Language
- (depending on the domain) is of Berber origin. Finally, noun and verb morphology and other aspects of the grammar demonstrate the influence of Berber.
- berber language
- The berber language (Tamazight) is one of the oldest languages of humanity.
- HLA genes in Arabic-speaking Moroccans: close relatedness to
- suggest that most Moroccans are of a Berber (Imazighen) origin and that.
Suggested News Resources
- Two Killed in Mauritania's Anti-Census Protest, Group Says
- Mauritania's ethnic groups include people of Arab-Berber origin, descendents of former slaves and black Africans who settled in the south of the country near the Senegal river, according to the US State Department's website.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eurasian Origins of Berbers and modern North Africans. | Mathilda's
- May 2, 2008 Eurasian Origin of Berbers and modern North Africans. Essentially the same thing, as North Africans are mainly Arabized Berbers..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.