A selection of articles related to bermuda.
Original articles from our library related to the Bermuda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bermuda.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Bermuda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bermuda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Do giant gas bubbles explain the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle?
- Well, according to Vincent Gaddis, who first coined the phrase in a pulp magazine article in 1964, the Bermuda Triangle is an area of the western North Atlantic where ships and planes are strangely likely to vanish without trace.
- Protesters force closure of Bermuda's House of Assembly
- HAMILTON, Bermuda (CMC) — Bermuda's House of Assembly remained closed yesterday after legislators were locked out by protesters who formed a human ring around the building in a continuing protest against government's proposed Pathways to Status ...
- Robert Clements Statue Unveiled in Bermuda
- HAMILTON, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arch Capital Group Ltd. is proud to be one of the sponsors of the bust of Robert Clements to be unveiled today at The Robert Clements Walkway between the Chubb Building (formerly ACE) and the XL O'Hara ...
- Chubb Announces Retirement of Fletcher, Chairman of Bermuda Insurance Unit
- Chubb announced that Rees Fletcher, chairman of its Bermuda-based insurance operations, will retire on March 31 2016, bringing to a close a distinguished 27-year career with the company. ACE completed its acquisition of Chubb on Jan. 14, 2016.
- Bermuda firm acquires reinsurer in run-off
- ILS Property & Casualty Re Ltd, a licensed Bermuda reinsurer, has acquired Rampart Insurance Company, a New York-licensed reinsurer in run-off. The Bermuda firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of ILS Property & Casualty Master Fund Ltd, which is ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvalley of the kings tourism
alexander the great early life
ra board game two player variant
prayer beads islam