Bernd Jrgen Armando Brandes
A selection of articles related to bernd jrgen armando brandes.
Original articles from our library related to the Bernd Jrgen Armando Brandes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bernd Jrgen Armando Brandes.
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Bernd Jrgen Armando Brandes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bernd Jrgen Armando Brandes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- German cannibal ate his lover with sprouts
- Barcroft TV's “Docs: Interview with a Cannibal” (embedded above) gives aficionados of the macabre an inside look at the lives of 42-year-old computer engineer Armin Meiwes and his victim/lover, Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes.
- Käsittämättömän hyytävä ilmoitus netissä - siihen vieläpä vastattiin!
- Niin käsittämätöntä kuin se onkin, ilmoitukseen vastasi halukas: Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes -niminen insinööri. Hän menetti henkensä rituaalissa, jonka Meiwes hänelle järjesti. Ensin leikattiin irti penis, jota Meiwes alkoi paistaa pannulla.
- The 7 creepiest articles on Wikipedia
- He posted an advert on the website The Cannibal Café, stating that he was looking for someone to be killed and then “consumed”. Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes from Berlin responded to the ad, volunteering himself. Miewes eventually amputated Brandes' ...
- 6 Historic Cannibals that Were So Savage They'd Make Hannibal Lecter Blush
- Cannibalism is an act as old as the human race itself, but it's retained its repulsive status across almost every culture.
- Islamic Revenge? Muslim Eats Enemy's Penis to 'Cure Heartache'
- Is every bizarre and/or savage anecdote committed by Muslims related to Islam?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.