- Mark Taylor's Bristol pub of the week: The Hole in the Wall
- The downstairs bar retains some of its 18th-century charm and character – including a brick fireplace and flagstoned floor – despite countless refurbishments and modern touches over the years.
- The restaurants that shaped my life
- If J Alfred Prufrock could measure out his life in coffee spoons, most of us can reckon up ours in restaurants, from Berni Inns (posh table mats and two button mushrooms with everything) to hipster dining rooms (exposed pipes and monk's beard with ...
- Review: Italian gelato on College Green raises Bristol's ice cream bar
- The closest I came to tasting anything remotely Continental in the frozen dairy department was a slice of candied peel-topped cassata ice cream after my steak and chips at the local Berni Inn.
- Tenants saved from 'flood' of money claims for insured losses
- (Mark Rowlands v Berni Inns Ltd  QB 211 applied).
- Food Review: The Wig and Pen, 44 Campo Lane, Sheffield, S1 2EG
- I don't recall the last time I ate gammon, maybe in a Berni Inn in a previous life – and ordering it with eggs recalled a certain John Shuttleworth song. We chuckled and sang the chorus, thankfully without wind accompaniment.
Berni Inns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Berni Inns books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.