- Researcher reveals that Bernini's 'Animas', two of his most famous sculptures
- Bernini had the ability to express very dramatic narrative scenes in his sculptures. He was able to capture intense psychological states and also to compose sculpture sets transmitting a magnificent grandeur.
- Bernini's 'Animas' were originally meant to be mythological, not religious
- Bernini's 'Anima dannata', kept at the Spanish Embassy in front of the Holy See. Credit: Credit: CAROLINA MARCONI.
- BERNINI, Il genio della matita
- Per far conoscere una porzione di questo immenso patrimonio, di recente ha curato con Manuela Gobbi (che ha un dottorato in Storia del disegno e della grafica all'Università di Roma 'Tor Vergata') il volume I disegni di Bernini e della sua Scuola nella ...
- The 'rules' regarding hair
- The 'rules' regarding hair. Why is what our hair signifies so much more interesting than its physical usefulness? 'Perhaps it's because on humans hair is not essential for our survival': Apollo and Daphne, by Bernini.
Bernini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bernini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe beatles influence the music
lip blood supply
university of alabama traditions